These choc-peanut bites are a fun kid-friendly snack that has a taste that is sure to please even your pickiest eater. Plus, they are vegan-friendly, gluten-free, and can be customized to meet your dietary needs or preferences.
- 2 cups of smooth natural peanut butter
- 1 cup of coconut flour
- ¼ cup of Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate
- Place the peanut butter, coconut flour and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff Rich Chocolate into a bowl.
- Using a spoon, mix well until a dough consistency forms.
- Roll the mixture into tablespoon sized balls and place on a lined tray.
- Place the tray into the fridge and leave to set for 1 hour.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week.