1 min read
Low Carb and Keto Friendly Cinnamon Rolls
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 5 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- Coconut sugar
Looking for a recipe that is not only delicious but also keto friendly? Yes, it's true - @lilsipper has created a low carb cinnamon roll recipe that won't feel like cardboard in your mouth. We can all rejoice!
- Combine almond flour, protein powder, and baking soda into a large bowl.
- Whisk eggs, add to bowl and mix into batter to form a dough.
- Break apart dough into balls and roll out into long rods on a clean surface.
- Sprinkle desired amount of cinnamon and coconut sugar on one side of the rod, and roll into a pinwheel.
- Place into whatever dish you are baking them in, and repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes.
- Allow to cool before frosting.