1 min read
CONFETTI PROTEIN CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2 scoops Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (or coconut sugar for paleo)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp almond butter
- 6 tbsp shortening (or coconut oil or grass-fed butter)
- 1 egg (or flax egg or egg replacer)
- 1-2 tsp vanilla
- Vegan chocolate chips – I never measure 🙂
- (Optional) Vegan sprinkles – because who couldn’t use a little extra color!
This delicious Confetti Protein Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe is brought to you by our friend Courtney at Peace of GF Cake. These cookies are a great Paleo, grain-free treat for any time of day.
I think I could easily devour the entire batch of these cookies, EASY. But I wouldn’t feel too bad because they are grain free, filled with protein, and made with clean ingredients. One of my favorite clean ingredients, is the Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein. It’s gluten free, vegan, soy free, GMO-free and made of only 3 ingredients. Plus, you can’t beat the amazing flavor! Definitely my go-to addition to smoothies and baked-goods.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix dry ingredients (except sugar).
- In a separate bowl, beat shortening with sugar, almond butter, egg, and vanilla.
- Mix dry ingredients with wet until it forms dough.
- Add chocolate chips and sprinkles.
- Form dough into small balls and bake for 15-17 minutes.