CREAMY STRAWBERRY PEACH SMOOTHIE
As kids are indeed what they eat, as parents we aim to always give them the best. This Creamy Strawberry Peach Smoothie recipe is a simple, easy, healthy, dairy-free smoothie that's as satisfying as a delicious breakfast or anytime of the day dessert. Thanks to @charissa_and_co_wellness for this delicious and nutritious recipe.
- 3 cups of frozen strawberries
- 1 cup of chopped fresh peach
- 3 fresh strawberries chopped
- 2 1/2 cups of macadamia nut milk
- 3 scoops of Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp of gluten-free organic oats
- 1 tbsp of almond butter or macadamia
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.