1 min read
CREAMY STRAWBERRY PEACH SMOOTHIE
- 3 cups frozen strawberries
- 1 cup chopped fresh peach
- 3 fresh strawberries, chopped
- 2 1/2 cups macadamia nut milk
- 1 1/2 servings Wild Strawberry Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 2 medjool dates
- 2 tbsp gluten-free organic oats
- 1 tbsp almond or macadamia butter
Kids are what they eat, and as parents we aim to always give them the best. This Creamy Strawberry Peach Smoothie recipe is a simple, easy, healthy, dairy-free smoothie that's satisfying as a delicious breakfast or anytime of the day treat. Thanks to @charissa_and_co_wellness for this recipe!
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.