1 min read
Keto-Friendly Mini Muffins
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup plant-based milk of your choice
- 1 flax egg
- 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar (optional, but recommended)
- Optional: mini vegan chocolate chips, crushed walnuts, pinch of cinnamon, etc.
There's something so fun about mini muffins, plus they're so easy and convenient to grab on the go when you're in a hurry. Most prepackaged mini muffins are full of ingredients that you can't pronounce with preservatives and so much sugar. Not these Keto-Friendly Mini Muffins! Made with Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein and only a few ingredients, these fast and easy mini muffins are the perfect morning (or any time!) treat to grab and GO.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. Grab your mini muffin tin and liberally grease 8 of the mini muffin molds. Set it aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine all of the ingredients together with a wooden spoon or spatula.
- Once the batter is combined, evenly distribute the batter into the molds. They will be full!
- Bake the muffins for around 15 minutes or until a toothpick can be inserted and come out clean.
- Let the muffins rest for 5-10 minutes before removing them from their molds.