- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup natural smooth peanut butter
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
These simple No-Bake Oat Cookies are packed with flavor! They only have 4 ingredients and are vegan and gluten-free friendly.
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside.
- Combine the peanut butter and maple syrup in a saucepan and heat over a low heat, stirring constantly. Once combined, remove from the heat immediately and set aside to cool slightly.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, add the oats and Nuzest Kids Good Stuff.
- Pour the peanut butter and maple syrup mixture into the bowl and mix until a cookie dough forms.
- Using a tablespoon, roll a heaped spoonful of mixture into a ball. Place on the lined tray and press down firmly to create a round cookie shape. Repeat until all cookie dough has been used.
- Place into the freezer to set. They will be ready to eat when they are firm and completely cool. This will take approximately 20 minutes.