- 1 cup oat flour (gluten-free if needed)
- 2 scoops Rich Chocolate Clean Lean Protein
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/4 cup organic sunflower seed butter or your favorite nutbutter
- 1/2 cup water
Here comes another great energy ball that can be customized to your flavor preference or mood for your #mealprepmonday.
Don’t be fooled by the colors of these NO BAKE energy protein balls. They’re all natural and super quick to make… but honestly, I’m not sure which is quicker... making them or eating them?
- Mix first 3 ingredients in a bowl, then add sunbutter. Mix well (it should be crumbly).
- Next, mix in water to create a "dough" texture.
- Roll into mini balls (quantity depends on the size of the balls).
- Rolls balls in one or more of the following powders: turmeric, matcha, cayenne, cacao, and/or carob.