1 min read
Peanut Butter Protein Bars
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 servings Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 2 tbsp PB2 peanut butter powder
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp water, or more maple syrup for desired sweetness
- 1/3 cup vegan chocolate
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
Eating a balanced diet for health and wellness is fantastic, but let's be honest... sometimes you just need a rich, decadent treat that's more like dessert than a healthy snack. We're right there with you.
Enter these amazing Peanut Butter Protein Bars! This simple dessert recipe requires only a few ingredients, one bowl, and takes minutes to make. These should be on the top of your list of vegan protein bar recipes to try!
Thanks to @thehealthyavo for this incredible recipe!
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl.
- Press into a baking dish and flatten. Let set for a few minutes in the freezer.
- Melt the chocolate with coconut oil, then spread on top of bars.
- Place into the fridge to set for about 1 hour.
- Once set, slice, and enjoy!