1 min read
GLUTEN-FREE RAINBOW CAKE (Protein Cake)
- 1 egg (or plant-based alternative)
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1 small ripe banana
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/4 tsp pink pitaya super color powder, emerald pandan leaf super color powder, velvet red beet super color powder, blue butterfly pea super color powder, and lilac taro yam super color powder
The more colors, the more fun! Try this delicious Glute-Free Rainbow Cake by our dear friend @hannahharvestinghealth. Filled with vibrant colors and lots of proteins, it is a must-have, guilt-free protein cake treat! This recipe is vegan and gluten free!
- In a small bowl, whisk together the egg, mashed banana, and almond milk.
- Stir in the almond flour and Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein, then separate the batter into 5 small bowls.
- Stir the super color powders into each batter, then pour each one into a mug. Slightly swirl the batter.
- Microwave for 2 to 2 1/2 minutes and enjoy!