1 min read
Single Serve Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake
- 2 tbsp flour of your choice
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 tbsp sugar-free granular sweetener
- 2 tbsp melted plant-based butter (or nut butter)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp sugar-free, vegan chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- Optional toppings: mini vegan chocolate chip cookies and coconut whip cream
Cookies are good. Cake is good. Put them together and O.M.G. YUM! Is this decadent treat having an identity crisis or is it a genius creation by @sweetly.selina? We think the latter, as this Chocolate Chip Cookie Cake is a single-serving recipe that is healthy and made with minimal ingredients, like vegan protein powder. Trust us, this recipe is sure to satisfy all your dessert cravings!
More Recipes Like This
- Put non-stick spray in a large mug or microwave-safe ramekin.
- Combine the dry ingredients, then mix well.
- Whisk in plant-based butter. then stir in vegan chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into your mug or ramekin, then microwave for 1 minute.
- If desired, crunch up cookies and top with whipped coconut cream. Enjoy!