1 min read
Strawberry Cream Pie Recipe
3/4 cup Coconut Flour
1/2 cup Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
1/2 tsp Salt
1 tbs Cinnamon
6 tbs Coconut Oil or Butter
1/2 cup Swerve (or sweetener of your choice, but you may have to change amount used)
1 tsp Liquid Vanilla Stevia
2 Whole Eggs or Flax Eggs
1/2 cup Wild Strawberry Clean Lean Protein (for cream filling)
1 cup Lite Coconut Milk (for cream filling)
Our friend Gigi Eats Celebrities created this healthy version of a Strawberry Cream Pie. Eat a slice (or the whole dang pie) without guilt. Shh, we won't tell!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all crust ingredients together.
3. Press mixture into a pie dish.
4. Bake crust for roughly 15 minutes.
5. As crust bakes, mix the coconut milk and protein powder together, until it forms a thick and creamy consistency.
6. Spread cream over partly baked pie crust and bake for another 20 or so minutes (depending on your oven efficiency).
7. Remove from oven and try your hardest NOT TO WOLF DOWN THE ENTIRE THING IN ONE SITTING.