1 min read
BEST VEGAN ICE CREAM SANDWICHES
- 2 (14 oz) cans of full fat canned coconut milk
- 1 serving Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1/2 cup of pitted medjool dates
- 3 tbsp maple syrup (or agave)
- 1 tbsp of vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- dash of cinnamon
- your favorite vegan cookies
Vanilla never looked so good! We’re sharing our favorite (EASY) vegan vanilla ice cream sandwich recipe featuring our Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest! These 100% plant-based n'ice cream (not ice cream for those new around here) sandwiches are easy to prepare with a few pantry staple ingredients and are a crowd pleaser (even for picky eaters).
Say no to traditional ice cream sandwiches full of nasty ingredients, fillers, and preservatives, and give this great-tasting clean dessert a try. You and your kids are sure to love them (and your family will have no idea they contain added protein thanks to our award-winning clean plant-based protein).
- Puree all of the ingredients in a Vitamix or blender until combined and smooth
- Pour into a metal bowl and chill in the freezer
- Whip the ingredients every 15 mins until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Spoon a heaping scoop of ice cream in between your favorite vegan cookies!
You can play around with the flavors. Dress it up with toppings. Dress it down and eat it as is. Either way, it’ll taste DELISH! (And it’s probably the nicest (naughtiest) treat you can make!)