- 2 vegan alternative eggs, such as flax or chia eggs
- 2 bananas, smashed
- 1/3 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp raw dark cacao powder
- 1 serving Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 large Medjool dates
- 1 tbsp dark cacao nibs
- 1 tbsp almond butter
Nutrients are important for growth and development in children. We know kids can be fussy eaters so getting the kids involved when it comes to making their favorite breakfast is a great way for them to learn about nutrients while also finding what works for them and what alternatives they can have.
This Chocolate Caramel Vanilla Pancake recipe courtesy of @charissa_and_co_wellness is a healthy and delicious option for the entire family.
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender, then blend until a smooth batter is formed. If the batter is too thick, add a dash of nut milk.
- Set aside. Wipe a non-stick pan lightly with coconut oil to prevent sticking. Heat pan to medium on the stovetop.
- Pour spoonfuls into the pan and flip each side until dark brown.
- Once done, set aside and make the layers.
- Blend coconut yogurt with dark blueberries and Clean Lean Protein.
- For alternate layers, add nut butter and sprinkle with berries, cacao nibs, and crunched nuts, if desired.