CHOCOLATE CARAMEL VANILLA PANCAKES
Nutrients are important for growth and development in children. We know kids can be fussy eaters so getting the kids involved when it comes to making their favorite breakfast is a great way for them to learn about nutrients while also finding what works for them and what alternatives they can have.
This Chocolate Caramel Vanilla Pancake recipe courtesy of @charissa_and_co_wellness is a healthy and delicious option for the entire family.
- 2 bananas, smashed
- 2 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1/3 cup of coconut cream
- 1/2 cup of rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 2 tablespoons of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw dark cacao powder
- 2 scopps of Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 large Medjool dates
- 1 tablespoon of dark cacao nibs
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter
- Add all ingredients into a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth batter is formed. if it is too thick, add a dash of nut milk.
- Set aside, whilst preparing your oven. Using a non-stick pan, wipe it out slightly with some raw coconut oil. Allow to heat until medium heat is achieved.
- Lightly pour out spoons full in size and flip each side until dark brown.
- Once done, set aside and make your in between layers.
- Blend coconut yogurt, with dark blueberries and Clean Lean Protein.
- For other layers, add raw macadamia nut butter and sprinkle in between/on top with berries, cacao nibs and crunched nuts.