1 min read
Cozy Banana Oat Bowl
- 1/2 serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1/2 cup of minute oats
- 1/2 cup of plant-based milk
- 1 banana, sliced
- Pinch of cinnamon and salt
- Optional: plant-based yogurt
- 1/4 cup almond butter or peanut butter (almond has more of a caramel flavour!)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sprinkle of salt
There is nothing better on a chilly morning than a hot beverage, a soft blanket, and a warm bowl of oats, just like this one by @nourishedbynic. This Cozy Banana Oat Bowl recipe is a healthy, plant-based protein breakfast that can be made in minimal time with no prep, leaving you more time in your morning to journal, exercise, meditate, or take care of yourself. This comforting oat bowl is like a cozy blanket for your belly. Who doesn't love that?!
More Recipes Like This
- In a bowl, combine the protein powder, minute oats, plant-based milk, and a sprinkle of cinnamon, then stir.
- Top with sliced banana and caramel sauce. (Don't add plant-based yogurt yet.)
- Microwave for 90 seconds.
- Add optional plant-basic yogurt, then ENJOY!
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan on low heat.
- Once combined, allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the fridge.