VANILLA CHIA LAYER:
- 3 tbsp unsweetened dried coconut
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp hempseed
- 1 serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp macadamia nut butter
- 1/3 tsp nutmeg
GINGERBREAD CARAMEL LAYER:
- 1/2 cup smooth almond butter
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/3 cupf date puree
- 2 Servings Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp gingerbread spice
- Dash of nut milk
As the holiday season approaches, we hear about all the festive dishes. We all know the joys and challenges of holiday time, and this vanilla pudding recipe with Clean Lean Protein by Nuzest is one example of an indulgence without compromising all of your hard work throughout the year! This Vanilla Coconut Gingerbread Caramel Pudding is as delicious as it looks!
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
More Recipes Like This
- Start by mixing all the chia seed ingredients together, cover and set aside in the fridge whilst making your caramel gingerbread layer.
- For the caramel gingerbread layer, start by adding all the ingredients to your blender first apart from the nut milk.
- Blend until smooth without any bits, if it is too thick you can add a little bit of your nut milk to the mix. Once the Caramel Gingerbread mixture is done, then you can start layering your serving glass.
- I added some deliciously pomegranate and dark raw cacao nibs between the vanilla coconut + caramel layers.
- Not only are the pops of color inviting to the eye but inviting to the digestive system too!