VANILLA COCONUT GINGERBREAD CARAMEL PUDDING
Recipe by @charissa_and_co_wellness
This Vanilla Coconut Gingerbread Caramel Pudding is as delicious as it looks!
VANILLA CHIA LAYER:
- 3 tbsp of unsweetened desiccated coconut
- 2 tbsp of chia seeds
- 1 tbsp of hempseed
- 1 serving of Smooth Vanilla Clean Lean Protein
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of macadamia nut butter
- 1/3 tsp of Nutmeg
GINGERBREAD CARAMEL LAYER:
- 1/2 Cup of smooth almond butter
- 1/2 Cup of coconut cream
- 1/3 Cup of date puree
- 2 Servings of Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of gingerbread spice
- Dash of nut milk
- Start by mixing all the chia seed ingredients together, cover and set aside in the fridge whilst making your caramel gingerbread layer.
- For the caramel gingerbread layer, start by adding all the ingredients to your blender first apart from the nut milk.
- Blend until smooth without any bits, if it is too thick you can add a little bit of your nut milk to the mix. Once the Caramel Gingerbread mixture is done, then you can start layering your serving glass.
- I added some deliciously pomegranate and dark raw cacao nibs between the vanilla coconut + caramel layers.
- Not only are the pops of colour inviting to the eye but inviting to the digestive system as well. We have a great healthy pudding/breakfast dessert alternative that is high in antioxidants and healthy fats. Pomegranate especially are rich in fiber, vitamins, minerals along with bioactive plant compounds.