1 min read
3-INGREDIENT CARAMEL CREAMSICLES
- 1 can of full fat coconut milk
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 serving of Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest
- *optional plant-based yogurt for drizzling
Sometimes you just need something sweet to eat. Now, you can have your creamsicles and eat them too... and so can your kids! These 3-ingredient caramel creamsicles are a sweet treat that is vegan, gluten-free, and oh so yummy. The added Vanilla Caramel Kids Good Stuff by Nuzest is always a hit!
This recipe is courtesy of our friend @thekellykathleen.
More Recipes Like This
Vanilla Caramel Nice Cream Bars
Vanilla Vegan Coffee Protein Milkshake
Protein Chocolate Mousse
- Add all the ingredients to a high speed blender and blend until silky smooth.
- Pour the blended mixture into 6 popsicle mold and insert your popsicle sticks* before freezing. *If your molds don’t come with popsicle sticks with backing to prevent them from moving, wait 45 minutes into the the freezing time to place your popsicle sticks in the creamsicles so that they won’t move.
- Once frozen, at least 6 hours if not overnight, remove the creamsicles from their molds and enjoy!
- *If using the yogurt, drizzle a small amount over the frozen popsicles before enjoying.